All rights of the www.bekchy.com belong to BEKCHY. Bekchy.com will not disclose to third parties any personal information transmitted by users in electronic media except the purposes and scope set out in the contracts with its users.
Bekchy.com can obtain data on the User's website for technical reasons to provide web security and process the data in accordance with the User's benefit. The user is deemed expressly consentient in this respect to benefit from the service. It is required that the users give personal information (such as name, surname, phone, address or e-mail address) to Bekchy.com by filling in various forms on the Site and by voting.
Bekchy.com will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable legislation for the purpose of carrying out the service.
Your personal data is used for:
• To confirm the user's credentials,
• To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
• To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts concluded to make the necessary information,
• Organize all records and documents which will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
• To fulfill the obligations under the contracts concluded,
• Upon request and in accordance with the legislation, providing information to the public officials for public safety matters,
• To increase user satisfaction, to recognize the users and to be able to use it in the analysis of the user environment, to be able to use it in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic environment or physical environment via contracted organizations in this context,
• To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
• To evaluate the complaints and suggestions about our services,
• To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights under the applicable legislation.
The sharing of the User’s personal data with third parties takes place within the limits of the permission of the customers and as a rule the personal data is not transferred to third parties without the User's consent. However, we can share personal data with the courts and other public institutions due to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services that we undertake and to perform quality control of the services provided.
Bekchy.com undertakes to take all necessary measures to keep your personal information strictly private and confidential; to consider this as a confidentiality obligation and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all or any necessary measures to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential information to a third party. Although Bekchy.com has taken necessary security measures, it will not have any responsibility if the confidential information is damaged or falls into the third parties hand as a result of attacks on the site and the system.
Only to the extent required by the situation, your personal data can be shared with the shareholders of Bekchy.com, direct / indirect domestic / international affiliates, partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, people and institutions serving us the data storage in the cloud environment, contracted domestic / international organizations that we have agreed to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, Interbank Card Center, contracted banks and with the various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, other third parties and related business partners in order to provide better service and customer satisfaction within the scope of various marketing activities.
After the confirmation of your credentials, in order to use your rights, you can make a request by mail via email@example.com or by mail via company address.
Bekchy.com reserves the right to change any information in this text the way that being valid from the date of change. Any changes or modifications to this "Privacy Notice" using this site are deemed to have been accepted by the user.